Thursday, August 29, 2013

52 Down, About 156 To Go

52 weeks ago we started a new chapter of our lives. Our first overseas experience as a family, my first time living out of the country and away from home as I knew it! Here are some Top 5 lists of stuff from the past year:

Top 5 Favorite Places to Eat & What I usually order:
1. Arashi (Garlic Ramen & Gyoza)

2. Gyoza No-Manchu (Gyoza Set)

3. Joyful Honda IshiYaki (#2 - No clue what it is! The bowl is sizzling hot with rice, meat, green stuff, and bean sprouts - the hot bowl cooks stuff and if you let the rice sit a while without stirring it forms a crisp, ok just typing this made me hungry!!!)
 
 
4. Ootoya (Chicken and Soba Noodles, but recently discovered the Basil Chicken Salad that is delish as well!!!)
 

 
5. Haikara Tei Yakinuku (I switch it up but whatever looks the least fatty usually!)
 
 
Top 5 Favorite Snacks:
1. KitKats!!!! LOVE all the different flavors!
 
2. Watermelon Popsicles
 
3. Showa Park Strawberry Ice Cream Cones
 
4. Mister Donut (Rice Flour Donuts)
 
5. Pucca- delicious chocolate filled cookies that come in a variety of flavors!



Top 5 Drinks
 
1. American Coffee
 
2. Miu Clear Peach  (or any other brand Peach Water)
 
3. Melon Fanta (And anything Green Fanta Related!)
 
 
4. Plum Juice (Tastes like a Sour Patch Kid)
 
 
 5. Pocari Sweat
 
 
Now that I have you drooling and craving delicious food, come visit us or try something new you!!!
 
I'm looking forward to many adventures that I can blog about in the next year. Now that I am no longer pregnant I have a list of things I want to see and do.
 

Until Next Time...
XOXO
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment